Hilton Head

mickeymombecky

Tinker Bell's Mom
We're staying in HH for first time Feb 22-24 with our two youngest sons (6&7). What's it like in February? Can you give me some ideas of fun things with little ones?

We're staying in HH for first time Feb 22-24 with our two youngest sons (6&7). What's it like in February? Can you give me some ideas of fun things with little ones?

We were there once in February. It was cold, windy, rainy, and never got above the 50s. It wouldn't have been so bad, except that the CMs kept saying "You should have been here last week-it was in the 80s and sunny." It's not really a "get up and go" resort in February-there's a checkers table in Big Murgie's Den, board games for free at the front desk, free DVD rental, and there's always a full schedule of resort activities for families and children. Don't miss the activities with Shadow, she's such a sweetie! And B'leu Crabbe is always popular-he's enjoyable.

Yes, it will be cold, unless it is warm.

The weather around here is VERY variable. As you get closer to March, it does warm up a bit, but, I remember when I was a kid that we had a snowstorm in late February.

Dig giant hole @ beach & build giant sandcastle.....PS-because it is slow tourist season, many restaurants have specials, run groupons, have restaurant.com certificates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter