Hilton Head: Which Cell Carriers have the strongest signal?

bwvBound

DVC SSR & other timeshare
I'm toying with a visit to DVC Hilton Head -- but would need to work during the visit. Which cell carriers have strong, fast and reliable service in that area? I'd guessing I'll connect my laptop through my phone's WiFi hotspot. (I've not been thrilled with Disney's WiFi at WDW, Grand Cal or Aulani ...)

Thx!

We've experienced both AT&T and Verizon. Both are fine. Based on the number of people I've seen at the resort talking on their cell phones, I have a feeling all the carriers are fine. Anyone with a bad experience?

We live just a few miles from the resort in Hilton head plantation. We had sprint for years but it is somewhat spotty in certain parts of the island. We switched to Verizon about a year ago which is much better. Especially out in bluffton. aTT and Verizon are the two best. The island isn't the best for service but we do have 4g and a constant signal.

We stayed there July 13 for 5 nights and surprisingly the wifi was very good. I have 3 teenagers who were on it constantly and my husband and I had some work we had to attend to with no issues. We have ATT for a carrier and no issues with cell service for calls.

It is a great resort and we loved it!

Thanks, all! I'll have AT&T and T-Mobile. (Any comments on T-Mobile in that area?) Thanks again!

We stayed there July 13 for 5 nights and surprisingly the wifi was very good. I have 3 teenagers who were on it constantly and my husband and I had some work we had to attend to with no issues. We have ATT for a carrier and no issues with cell service for calls.

It is a great resort and we loved it!
Oh, that is promising! Thanks for that hopeful report. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter