Hilton Head, what vendors do you use?

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
When you stay at Hilton Head, do you do the following excursions and what vendors do you go through?

1. Bike rental
2. Kayaking
3. Dolphin tours

Also, are there any airboat ride vendors out there? Cost? We are going back in October and I want to be much more in the know.

For the dolphin tour, we booked directly through Disney and it was a great tour. We didn't pay for a private tour but the other group that was supposed to join us didn't show so it ended up being private. This was a few years ago, but the guide that we had was excellent and very knowledgeable. He knew exactly where to take us to see dolphins and gave us a lot of history about Hilton Head, some of the small islands and the people that live there.

Hilton Head Outfitters for bikes and Island Time Charters for a private dolphin tour. Captain Meg was amazing! Worth every penny.

We rent with Disney for the bicycles just for convenience. If you do not like your bike you just exchange for a better one. We drop our bikes off at the rental window the night before we leave.
We did Outside Hilton Head for Kayaking which is at a booth on the other side of the marina. We also tried the stand up paddle boards which my wife loved but I did not like. They also have a store in the plaza East of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter