• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head Wait List

jedspad

Mouseketeer
For the first time in 8 years I had to wait list and I don't know if that was the best thing to do. I was trying to get a studio and 2 BR at Hilton head for the 1st week in June. Neither was available the first 2 nights I wanted so I couldn't book the others and they probably won't be there when I am able to try to book. Any tips? Do they usually come thru? I was so disappointed as I tried as soon as I could and the grandkids were looking forward to it. So any advice would be appreciated.

Did you ask about Member's Cash, if you really want to go there? I've had two occasions where the room I wanted wasn't available on points, but it was available on Member's Cash. Then you could waitlist for points if you want. Rooms for points and rooms for Member's Cash come from 2 separate "buckets"/inventory. I don't know costs in June, but when we go, 1 BRs are about $135/night on Member's Cash, so especially on weekends, we actually prefer using MC to points.

This past April our waitlist never came through. A few years ago in May a waitlist did come through for us. It is such a small resort you just never know. We are always in a studio and there are only a few of those. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter