Hilton Head tv's

lsutiggeratwk

Mouseketeer
We're off to HH on Christmas Day. My question for those who have been there more than I have, can an XBOX be hooked up to any of the televisions in a two-bdrm?

The resort appears to be full, so what types of activities can we expect? i'm hoping the weather is good - not too cold :rotfl2:

Thanks -

We're off to HH on Christmas Day. My question for those who have been there more than I have, can an XBOX be hooked up to any of the televisions in a two-bdrm?

The resort appears to be full, so what types of activities can we expect? i'm hoping the weather is good - not too cold :rotfl2:

Thanks -

Oh, dear! I wish you'd posted this about a month ago-we were there for Thanksgiving and I would have gladdly taken a picture for you. I know there isn't a dinner or pre-cooked meal at the resort for Christmas. However, there'll probably be a pretty full compliment of activities-resort marsh walk, campfires, activities with B'leu and Shadow, etc. I envy you going so much. When we were there the resort was already decked out for Christmas and it looked beautiful. Give Shadow a pet for us, and eat a cranberry nut cookie or two for me.
Til you get there, here are a few Christmas pictures of how lovely it is-

024.jpg

005.jpg

HHI-2009012.jpg

If you're looking for a pre-cooked dinner, Signe's is doing one for Christmas. If it's as good as her Thanksgiving one, you'll be happy.

Thanks so much for the information. I had not even thought about the resort being decorated for the holidays :lmao::lmao::lmao: Something else to look forward too. :cool1:

We are not leaving home until Christmas afternoon and will arrive the next day. We will be there thru New Year's but we're bringing some food with us to make a few favorite dishes and will probably grill some steaks.

I think HH after Christmas is going to be great if I can just get my pre-Christmas tasks done :woohoo::woohoo:

just a little bump

surely someone knows about the tv's and an XBOX hook up.

help me please......:lmao:

People aren't replying because they don't have TVs at Hilton Head. Hilton Head is supposed to be a rustic fish camp and TVs don't go with the theming.

:rotfl:Just Kidding.:rotfl: Last time I was there the TVs were still analog TVs. Don't know if they have been replaced by flat screens yet.

lsutiggeratwk, Yes, you can hook up an Xbox, my ds did it last Christmas. He received a few games for Christmas, and he didn't want to wait a week to play. We were in a 2bdrm.

I'm so jealous, went to HH last year on the 26th. It was awesome. The CM are fantastic at HH, and it was a relaxing trip.

Have fun! Rent bikes, relax, and be sure to go to the lodge at 3:00pm for cookies and hot apple cider...they went fast last year! :)

i am prety sure the xbox will work on the bedroom tv.
however the weather may still be chilly there especially at night.
bring warm clothes so you can enjoy all the great things to do there.
so much of the old south to see
you'll just love the old charm and friendlyness of hilkton head disney resort.
if you see shadow say hi to him for me also he has become my dog away from home and i miss him.
merry christmas and a happy new year!

you'll just love the old charm and friendlyness of hilkton head disney resort.
if you see shadow say hi to him for me also he has become my dog away from home and i miss him.
merry christmas and a happy new year!

Off topic, but I must correct you-Shadow is a SHE, can't you tell? And don't tell anyone, but she dyes her hair now-I think she has some greys. A few years ago, when we saw her, she was a very light shade. Then, when we saw her at Thanksgiving last month, she was a more vivid and dark reddish. I was kind of shook up, I must admit, til DH reminded me-"You dye your hair, well so does Shadow, probably for the same reason." She's such a sweetie, isn't she?

020.jpg

We are going down to HH after Christmas. Driving down on the 27th so arrivind the 28th through till Jan 1st. My husband just asked if our son was bringing his PS3. Still thinking about it as we enjoy doing all the outdoor activities and also play board games while we are there. Can't wait to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter