Hilton Head over Spring Break

barrymommy

Earning My Ears
I am looking to book a 2bd villa @ Hilton Head over Spring Break. Anyone know if they books early? Also, a booking question...if I want to stay March 30-April 5, can I book the whole week on March 30th or do I have to wait til April 5th?

I am looking to book a 2bd villa @ Hilton Head over Spring Break. Anyone know if they books early? Also, a booking question...if I want to stay March 30-April 5, can I book the whole week on March 30th or do I have to wait til April 5th?

You can book the whole week at the seven month mark (or eleven if home resort) from check in day

We went last spring break, and didn't book until Jan. We did have to switch rooms once, which was okay since I booked only three months out.

We'll see you there!

We have a 2BR booked on cash for Sat-Sun (March 30-31) and then Mon-Thur nights on points. I'm 4 points short of being able to put Sunday night on points so I am hoping to call at the 7-month point and buying the one-time use points to book Sunday. Then, I plan on dropping that night from my cash reservation.

FWIW, Disney jacked up the cash rate for that week. The 2012 rate was $225 with the discount. The 2013 rate is almost $500:eek:! In both 2012 and 2013, it is Easter weekend so I have no idea why they increased it so much...other than it is becoming popular:confused3.

We took our first trip there in 2011 for Easter/Spring Break. I thought it felt uncrowded but the CM's actually said the resort was fully booked. I'm glad we bought points there so we can get our 1BR at 11 months. We're taking my parents for their first trip to the island and I know they will want to go back. We'll probably add on another 25 points so that they can come with us more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter