• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hilton head favorite bld.?

jodyluvsdisney

Mouseketeer
hi there experts... we LOVE hilton head for too many reasons to list...it's just magical to us!!! we are going back in mid march and i was wondering what you all think of building 18 verses building 22, verses building 24...? we have stayed in building 29 2nd floor in a 2 br the last two times and have loved it, but we're thinking of requesting one of these other possible buildings (they all have a supposed marsh view) what do you think as far of one compared to the other or does anyone have any personal experiences? thanks a bunch.....:p

We've stayed in almost all of the marsh view buildings -- each time we say "this one is even better than the last!". I really don't think there's that much difference, except that some are (a little) closer to the pool and some are (a little) closer to Big Murgie's Den. The only one with a noticeable difference is 15, which has the extra porch outside the second bedroom...

We stayed in the GV in Building 18 this past NYE. We really enjoyed the views from that building and liked the relative centralness of the location. (FWIW, the CM's at HH all thought 18 had the best view.)

We have also stayed in Building 25 and had a good time there as well. So long as you get a marsh view, you really will not be disappointed.

Good luck with your planning.

:jester:

We stayed in building 18 this past November and enjoyed the central location. Of course HH is not a big resort so you are never really too far from anywhere you want to go but still we liked it very much as we had family staying in the main lodge and it was a hop, skip and a jump from the main building. Enjoy your stay at Hilton Head!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter