• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head at Easter

Emolly

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if HH is already booked for Easter week for 2 bedrooms? Had to cancel OKW trip because of teacher strike in our area, but thought we could squeeze in a few days at HH. Is it too late?

Thanks,
Amy

Are you talking about the week before Easter, or the week after?
My kids have their break the week before Easter, and last month was our 7 month window to make reservations. I did it day by day, but I'm sure I didn't need to. On one of the days I questioned how many 2-bedrooms they had available, and I think the CM told me 27! If it is the week before Easter, I think you still have a good chance.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Amy,

Call and see if they are still available. I reserved a 2 bdrm for that same week (after Easter) at the 7 month mark. Pretty sure they told me there were 2 bdrms. still available. If not, try the wait list. Ya never know. Good luck!

I called for a studio day by day for the week after Easter, which is much tougher to get than a 2 bedroom. Got every night I wanted except for the Monday (day after Easter), and that came through a few days ago. I'd definitely give it a try!

I also have a 2 bedroom for Easter (Thursday - Monday). There is a total of 76 dedicated 2BR villas at HH. I was they book the quickest. However, there is always the wait list. Give them a call!

Thanks all! I did call - no availability - but I put my name on the waitlist - we'll see what happens.

Amy

I watched the strike on the news. We live up in the Kingsley area. We just joined BCV in
July. Have a Good one, Ken & Pat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter