• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head at 7 Month Window

iloveokw

DIS Veteran
How many people have had luck, if any with reserving in June at the 7 month window. We really only need a one bedroom, but know there are many more 2 bedroom units. Thanks.

Just last week I reserved a studio unit at HH for May. I didn't ask about a one bedroom but had no problems with a 3.5 month window.

Call and ask.

Last year I wanted to go in the summer. I don't think I called exactly at the 7 month window, but it was close. The agent at MS told me it was booked solid for all the dates I gave her. Since I teach, I told her I would take anything in June or July. I got a 2br the last week of July. It was actually larger than what I wanted, since it was just my mom and me, but I took it. She said summers are extremely busy.I would call immediately if I were you, and if you can, be flexible. Good luck!

I was able to get a 2-bedroom for the third week of June 2001 at the 7 month window.

Dumbo

I got a 1 Bedroom for July 29-Aug 3 at the 7 month window. This will be our first time at HH.

Lissete

Mom23K's, Katrina, Karilyn & my angel Kristyn

DVC 1995

HH has only 21 1BR's (and the same # of studios) and they do go quickly- especially during the busy summer season. It is always worth a call to MS, however, as you never know when cancellation may open up. I'd ask to be placed on a wait list and call regularly besides. Hh is wonderful in the summer. Enjoy!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter