• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head 2 bedroom question

seelyt2

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

Question: Is there such a thing as a 2 bedroom room on the top floor in Hilton Head? If so, do you know the building numbers? Would like to face the marsh, but I think my first priority is to have a top floor no matter where I face. I hear the rooms can be pretty noisy and a top floor is the way to go. Thanks so much! :yay:

I'm pretty sure there is a two bedroom on the top floor of every building except the ones with the Grand Villas. We were just there in June and we had a two bedroom on the top floor.

ETA: We were in building 19 -- no marsh view unfortunately.

We once stayed in Bldg 14. I think all levels had 2BRs - we were second floor. I can't remember if there was a level above us. We had a nice view of the marsh and a huge balcony.

We just stayed in building 22 (room 2222 to be exact) in a 2 bedroom, on the second floor with a marsh view. The buildings are only two stories tall as far as I could tell. Loved it! I just wouldn't want a pool view - too noisy and no privacy!

All the views are good at HHI. As we have noisy kids, I always request lower floor. I couldn't imagine being under our room......

We had 1522, we really enjoyed our view. It was on the top floor. These are from last month.

196.jpg

198.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter