• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Grand Vacatrions Club?

bradlam

Earning My Ears
Anyone stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club near Sea World? It looks nice and it's available for a very nice price when we're going. Do they do a hard sell on the vacation timeshares? Any other pros/cons, etc.?

We stayed there (me, DH, DS 11 3/4 and DD 9) August 27-31. We had a 2 bedroom villa. The rooms were beautiful. The pools are also very nice. There is a deli and restaurant which we used and enjoyed. The buildings closest to all are the Hamilton and the St. George. I would highly recommend it. It is the perfect location for SeaWorld and Discovery Cove - 5 minutes away (if that) and all things on International Drive. It is 20 minutes (a very easy drive) to Disney. We only ate at Disney on this end of the vacation. We had stayed at Wyndham Palms and Golf Resort when we did some Disney parks earlier in the week.

We loved the Hilton Grand Vacations and would do it again. They called me only once asking if I was interested in earning tickets to a park or $125 dollars to listen to a timeshare. I declined and was never bothered again. It is a lovely place and the deli is so convenient for milk, breakfast, etc.

Any more questions please ask.

Elke

We're owners at Hilton Grand Vacations Club so I'm biased and would definately recomend it. We initailly bought our points in 1999 and have upgraded twice since.

The sales tour, in our experience, has always been low key and we attend every year.

Will be happy to answer any questions or doubts you may have.

Holly

We took the HGVC tour this summer. While it was not as low key at DVC, there was very little pressure. The Sea World resort looked very nice.

We stayed at the Hilton Vacation Club in March, 2001. I thought it was very nice. The location is excellent for sea world and universal. It is a little bit of a drive (20 minutes?) to Disney. It was a relaxing atmosphere and fairly quiet. Pool area looked excellent but we didn't get lucky with the weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter