Hilton Grand Vacation Suites on International

aubeone

DIS Veteran
Travel Group: Mom, Dad & 16 year old daughter (she may bring a friend). I am planning to book a week in July at the Hilton Grand Vacation on International or The Fountains Resort.

My first choice is the Hilton Grand Vacation resort but I am only able to get a 1 bedroom. For those of you who have stayed at this resort...is the one bedroom big enough for my group? If my daughter brings a friend, they do not mind sharing a sleeper sofa.

Or would you choose The Fountains Resort to get a two bedroom?

I think it would be doable since they don't mind sharing the sofa bed. I used to sleep on the sofa bed when I would go on family vacations with my parents.

The only "problem" might be with having only 1 bathroom. If it is just your daughter going it probably wouldn't be much of an issue, but having a friend along as well might be weird to all have to share 1 bathroom (not really sure if that would bother you or not.) Not sure how long everyone's morning routine is, but the bathroom is quite large so the girls could both do their morning prep routine at the same time probably.

The bathroom has 2 entrances. One is located off of the master suite (the jacuzzi tub is in between the bedroom area and bathroom, so there is a little space seperating the bedroom from being RIGHT next to the bathroom and then there is an entrance off the kitchen.

I guess it would all depend how well you all get along with each other and your daughter's friend :)

Travel Group: Mom, Dad & 16 year old daughter (she may bring a friend). I am planning to book a week in July at the Hilton Grand Vacation on International or The Fountains Resort.

My first choice is the Hilton Grand Vacation resort but I am only able to get a 1 bedroom. For those of you who have stayed at this resort...is the one bedroom big enough for my group? If my daughter brings a friend, they do not mind sharing a sleeper sofa.

Or would you choose The Fountains Resort to get a two bedroom?

I would think that would be fine. Have you looked into the HGVC at Sea World? You get the quick queue for Sea World if you stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter