Hilton Bonnet Creek

franc

Mouseketeer
I've just booked the Hilton Bonnet Creek with no research done on the hotel whatsoever!!!!

I had planned to booked the first few night of my holiday at the Swan with Avios (air miles) points, but when I phoned Avios to book, the Swan had blocked the dates that we needed. After discussing all the options with the advisor, I've ended up with a booking at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. We have a room for four and and pool view. Other that the hotel website I don't know anything else about the hotel.

Have I made the right choice and is it worth making any sort of room requests when staying there?

Rest easy...the Hilton Bonnet Creek is a fantastic hotel. Great pool, good dining options, and a location that is really hard to beat. Since it opened a few years ago, the HBC has quickly become perhaps my favorite hotel in Orlando (and we are DVC):thumbsup2

Great property. Highly recommend La Luce for dinner and ask for Gany or Stefano for an amazing service. If you booked this ahead of time, you might be able to not pay their new resort fees. Or walk or get a golf cart to the Waldorf and have an amazing meal at Bull and Bear. Caution: It is not cheap.

Great property. Highly recommend La Luce for dinner and ask for Gany or Stefano for an amazing service. If you booked this ahead of time, you might be able to not pay their new resort fees. Or walk or get a golf cart to the Waldorf and have an amazing meal at Bull and Bear. Caution: It is not cheap.

I have to call Avios about the fee, as it definitely wasn't mentioned when I booked.

I also had to book 3 nights with my points as that was the minimum, even though we will only stay for two, but it still worked out cheaper than a Disney value resort. If I do have to pay the resort fee I definitely won't want to pay for three nights.

I like Hilton Bonnet Creek - good breakfast buffet for about $20/pp. You can use the pool at the Waldorf as well which was nice as I wanted to swim laps which isn't very easy at the Hilton lazy river pool.

I like Hilton Bonnet Creek - good breakfast buffet for about $20/pp. You can use the pool at the Waldorf as well which was nice as I wanted to swim laps which isn't very easy at the Hilton lazy river pool.

The pools do look lovely. The kids (15 & 17) will probably want to go to the pool at the Hilton, but if I get a spare hour I might pop over to the Waldorf and do some lengths.

I have to call Avios about the fee, as it definitely wasn't mentioned when I booked.

I also had to book 3 nights with my points as that was the minimum, even though we will only stay for two, but it still worked out cheaper than a Disney value resort. If I do have to pay the resort fee I definitely won't want to pay for three nights.

pixiedust: If you booked using HH points there is NO resort fee pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter