Hilton Bonnet Creek quesions?

jennib5426

DIS Veteran
I see lots of posts on the Wydam but not the Hilton.

Do the two hotels share pools or restaurants?
Are the next to each other?

Sounds like the Wyndam is a time share and the Hilton a regular hotel?

We are staying at the Hilton Bonnet creek for a few nights in May on Hilton points, it looks nice but the website doesn't mention anything about the other properties around it.

The Wyndham and the Hilton Bonnet creek are both acessed by the same road. They are across the street from each. Not far walking distance.

The Hilton bonnet creek is actually right next to the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. There is a very large convention center between the tow. You can get from the Hilton to the Waldorf either along a nice walkway along a water way with the golf course just beyond, or inside by walking through the halway that skirts the convention center rooms.

I am staying at the Hilton bonnet creek in a couple of weeks for 3 nights. I have not stayed there before, but have stayed at the Waldorf several times. They are hotels, whereas the Wyndham is time share.

The lazy river at the Hilton bonnet creek is very large and nice. There are to pools at the Waldorf, one is zero entry.

We have stayed at both the Hilton and Waldorf several times. After a few stays at the Waldorf, we decided that it wasn't worth paying the extra over the Hilton, since you can use the facilities of both, and instead stayed at the Hilton a few times since. Since it's just the two of us, we prefer to use the Waldorf pool, and it's just a short walk over. I think you'll both enjoy the Hilton...

Deej, do they have towels by the pool? I am staying at HBC in a little over a week. I don't know if my room will be ready when I arrive, so I am planning on packing my swimsuit in my carryon and want to know if i should also pack a towel.

I've only used the Waldorf pool and they have an attendant that brings you towels, drinks, etc. I can't imagine that they don't have towels out at the Hilton pool. Come to think of it, they must, as each morning the pool guys leave a "message" on the chairs, and they use towels to make the letters...

Thanks, deej! This is mostly a relaxing solo trip (very little park time), so I'm sure I will be using pools at both hotels. I know I'll be using the fitness cneter at the Waldorf, so I will probalby hit the pool there after that. And also if the Hilton pool/lazy river get too wild w/ kids. :laughing:

Deej, do they have towels by the pool? I am staying at HBC in a little over a week. I don't know if my room will be ready when I arrive, so I am planning on packing my swimsuit in my carryon and want to know if i should also pack a towel.

They do have pool towels.... Wonderful large, soft green towels

T.

I was surprised how small and crowded the Waldorf pool was, but we went during Spring Break, so both pools were probably more crowded than usual.

We stayed at the HBC in March....it was fabulous. We got an amazing rate through getaroom.com...it was about half of what the Hilton site was showing.

I'm a HiltonHonours member so we got a free upgrade to Disney view.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to check in at the HBC earlier in the day? Our flight lands at 10:30am, and we'd rather check in then instead of waiting until 10pm when we get back from the parks. I get that the room may not be ready that early, but is it possible to do the check-in paperwork or would it be a waste of our time to stop there? Thank you for any insight!

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to check in at the HBC earlier in the day? Our flight lands at 10:30am, and we'd rather check in then instead of waiting until 10pm when we get back from the parks. I get that the room may not be ready that early, but is it possible to do the check-in paperwork or would it be a waste of our time to stop there? Thank you for any insight!

You can check in to any hotel early in the day....the room may or may not be ready. It will be nearly noon by the time you get there anyway and that is not at all too early.

We just got back from there a couple of hours ago. We checked in at 11am. Our room was ready, this has become our favorite hotel!:love:

We just got back from there a couple of hours ago. We checked in at 11am. Our room was ready, this has become our favorite hotel!:love:

I'm a huge fan as well....I stayed for the first time in March. My DD recently asked me if we could stay there for a few days during our August trip. I'll have to think on it as we are booked at a WDW resort with free dining.

I just returned from the Hilton Bonnet Creek - I booked through lastminutetravel.com. The hotel is really beautiful and comfortable- connected to the Waldorf Astoria and it is really nice to be able to use the amenities at both resorts. The pool at HBC is lazy river 3 ft. deep - so when I wanted to swim laps I used the Waldorf pool. Towels in bins at the Hilton and at the Waldorf a "pool boy" will bring you a set. I thought the Waldorf pool area very relaxed while the Hilton pool was hopping with activity. Movies on Friday and Saturday night at the Hilton pool.

The Hilton harvest bistro restaurant is really good too - great breakfast buffet for $19 and I had the braised short ribs at dinner $26 - fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter