Hilton Bonnet Creek or Wyndham Grand Hotel

fitznorton

Earning My Ears
I am wondering which hotel to stay for an upcoming trip. Hilton gets great reviews but I am wondering if the Wyndham is just as nice. Looking for nice pool area, comfortable room. Can anyone offer opinions or pros and cons of each hotel? Thanks.

Great question! I would like to compare these hotels too. They seem to be a great option for deluxe level resorts besides the pricey WDW deluxes.

Maybe Deej can chime in and give you more accurate info...but.

First of all, there are now three hotels at Bonnet Creek. The Hilton and Waldorf Astoria have been there a while, and the Wyndham Grand just opened this month. I would expect the Hilton and WA to be more upscale than the Wyndham, but Deej's photos and review of the Wyndham certainly indicated it was VERY nice.

Since the Wyndham just opened, they might be running some opening specials -- I've seen what I considered really low prices quoted on some of the other Wyndham Grand threads.

Another possible perk for the Wyndham Grand is that it is part of the much larger Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare resort complex. Based of all the information currently available, the hotel guests are able to take advantage of the different pools at the time share buildings as well as the one by the hotel. This could give you a bit more flexibility in your pool options beyond just the hotel pool.

At the Hilton, you can use either the Hilton pool, or the Waldorf pool.

Here I am ready to chime away...

I am a long time fan of the Hilton, however my impression of the Wyndham is that it is much more comfortable than the oft crowded (read conventions) Hilton. If I were to choose between these two hotels, I think I would choose the Wyndham. If you throw the Waldorf into the mix, then the choice becomes a little harder.

I like the pool at Wyndham better than Hilton...I'm not a lazy river kind of dude, and prefer the quiet refined atmosphere at the Wyndham and Waldorf. The rooms at both Hilton and Wyndham are about a wash, but I think you can probably land concierge at Wyndham right now for not a lot more if any than a standard at Hilton. The concierge lounge is awesome and well worth the upgrade charge.

Hope this helps...If I can be more specific on anything else let me know. I've also done more in depth reviews of both hotels in the last month...

Here's the Hilton...Here's the Wyndham...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter