• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilary Duff

Disneygrl2738

Earning My Ears
If your a fan of Hilary Duff post her and is anyone going to be seeing the Lizzie Mcguire Movie? I am!!! I cant wait. I also saw the Agent Cody Banks Movie I love that movie lol

Heather

I am a fan. i cant wait to see her new movie. I also saw cody banks i thought it was cute.

I want to see Agent Cody Banks and her movie. I prabably will, because my parents love her shows, too.

I saw Agent Cody Banks.... i think it is a rip off of austin powers and james bond!

im like 1 or 2 years older than her, but damnnnnnn. she's finee.

I'm a fan...ol' girl is fine as ooohweee. I ain't gonna see her movies tho. Why isn't Miranda in the LM movie? And why is her name only 'Lalaine' (like Madonna, Cher) in the credits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter