Highlands Reserve or Highgate?

sal1309

Earning My Ears
I have received 2 really reasonable quotes both the same price.

One staying at Bridgewater mansions, highgate.

The other just states 4 bed villa with pool highland reserves.

Can anybody tell me how far from the parks these are? Also any recommendations?

There will be 7 of us 5 adults and 2 children aged 7&3.

Looking at the their locations on the map, they are both in the same general area on highway 27. We have stayed on highway 27 several times and don't mind this location at all. There is a Publix supermarket very close to your location. In the same shopping center as the Publix, there is an Applebees, and a pizza place and a Chinese food restaurant (the pizza and the Chinese are not great, but not horrible). If you go to 192 - West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (approximately .5 miles from these communities) you will find a ton of restaurant and shopping options within a five minute drive (McDonalds, TGIF, Outback, Perkins, Waffle House, Golden Corrall, ... If you north go beyond the junction of 192, there is a Super Wal Mart, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and a Burger King approximately 1/4-1/2 mile up.

You can see the locations of the communities you are interested in on this map:
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/villa-map.php

We stayed in Highgrove on the 27 near the McDonald's and Walmart. It takes about 20 minutes to get onto WDW property - depending on time of day. Take the 192 and turn left onto Sherberth Road. Follow that along and you will end up at Osceola Parkway. Turn right and follow the signs to get to any WDW site.

I have received 2 really reasonable quotes both the same price.

One staying at Bridgewater mansions, highgate.

The other just states 4 bed villa with pool highland reserves.

Can anybody tell me how far from the parks these are? Also any recommendations?

There will be 7 of us 5 adults and 2 children aged 7&3.

If there are 12 in your party you will need a bigger home -a 4bed will only sleep 10 max .

Thank you everyone for the advice :)

We have book highgate due to the villa looks beautiful I am so excited not going till October so lots of planning to do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter