Highlands Reserve Exec Villas

Saxon

Earning My Ears
Eleven of us off to Florida on 31st July coming ! Has anybody stayed at Highlands Reserve and if so what was it like ??

Highlands Reserve is down US 27 about 5 mins from US 192. The golf course is good for beginners or folks who don't like losing balls. If you are renting from the owner you need to check out who is managing the property. Be very careful in regard to one or two of these companies as they don't have the greatest reputation.

Otherwise you should have an enjoyable stay in a good quality home. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the reply Fleisure !
We have booked thru Travelcity Direct and have read good and bad reports about them so any more info you have would be appreciated. You also mentioned that the course was more suited to beginners although Im sure I read that it was a little more challenging than that !! in your opinion is there a more challenging or interesting course very close by that is worth playing ? looking forward to your reply

Highlands is a very open course. It is hilly and depending on weather conditions can play long or short! The greens are in excellent shape and I always enjoy playing there.

I usually play at Kissimmee Oaks which is a far tougher course and you really have to place your ball in the right spot. The greens have been poor recently however.

I notice you have booked with Travel City and I'm going to assume you have to attend their welcome centre meeting. If so, pop into our office around the corner and one of our staff members will give you a golfers guide.

As far as the home is concerned, don't expect the bees knees. Tour operator homes are usually always busy and the standards can drop simply because it's a numbers game. The MC's that deal with the tour operator on HR are OK.....just. If you get a problem make sure you keep onto them. Travel City are just like any tour operator....bottom line is all that counts ;)

Thanks again Fleisure.

You mentioned to pop into your office but didnt say what type of office ?? or name ??
Just a quick point..you said do not expect the bees knees villa wise but we were assured on booking that these were top standard luxury villas !! have we been bulls*****d ?? lol

Hi again !
I'm assuming you are going to the orientation meting on Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores...we are located there .....Florida Leisure ! Hence the name !

Top standard villas.....depends on your definition !! Yes, they ae good villas with all the amenities but tour operators tend to demand homes of a similar standard. Other folks who are more in the know, know exactly what you can get for your money. ;) You'll be fine.....don't worry :)

Do you know where on Highlands Reserve you will be staying or is it allocation on arrival. If you know the villa address, as an owner at HR I might be able to help and reasure you.

Most of the homes on HR are privately owned. Owners that do their own bookings or rent out via a tour op, will want to ensure that our homes are of the highest standard for our guests.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Hi Lakul

Thanks for the reply. I have tried to find out from Travelcity Direct which villa it will be as they are shown on a website but they are adamant it is allocation on arrival. However we are in a 5 bed 3 bath (apparently exec villa) and the site only shows 3 of these available so cannot really tell you much else, but any info on villas or anything else in general would be much appreciated

Thanks again

Hello again Kerry

have spent ages trying to find how to access pm with no success !! forgive my ignorance but can you put me on the right path ?? !! Thanks David

Hi Saxon

Go to the HOME page and scroll to the bottom. Click on Private Messages and then click on the message you want to read.

Let me know if you get stuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter