Highlands Reserve at Regal Palms vs. Emerald Island vs. Caribe Royale

tinkerbellmichelle

Mouseketeer
We are booked for six nights at Caribe Royale.

We now have the opportunity to stay at either Highlands Reserve at Regal Palms or Emerald Island for a fraction of the cost. The Regal Palms home will be a fraction of the cost of the Emerald Island home.... The Emerald Island home is HUGE... too huge for us.... but would still be cheaper for us than Caribe Royale by a few hundred dollars.

Does anyone have any reviews? Suggestions?? I understand the Regal Palms one is the furthest away from anything.... I read there are a few short cuts?? We'd have our own pool but can also use the resort pool... but we're going in Jan. so swimming may not be an issue anyway....

I haven't stayed at Caribe or Emerald Island, but I have stayed at Regal Palms. We had a very nice stay in a three bedroom townhome. It is further away but it is very convenient to shopping/ restaurants. Also, traffic should be a non-issue in January making the drive to the parks quick and pleasant.

If the weather is warm enough to swim, Regal Palms has a lovely resort pool with a water slide, lazy river and pool side bar- nice resort feel.

I think all three properties are good options. Have a wonderful time!

We have stayed in Emerald Island many times.

We enjoy the pool home and the resort.

We had fun at the tiki bar while the kids had fun in the pool.

The resort has more landscape then hard scape very green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter