highchairs at SciFi Theater

new mom11

Mouseketeer
Thinking about going to the SciFi Theater for the first time. Can you use a highchair if you eat in a car or do you have to sit at one o f the tables?

I haven't been there yet but when I made my PS, they told me no highchairs for the cars.

When my DD was 1 and we needed a high chair we were sat at a table. It was also the table they would use for wheelchairs I think. The cars are like a booth and even at 2 she did fine in the car. She just sat on her knees. Hope this helps.:)

We have purchased a portable/fold down booster chair that fits under the stoller for circumstances Like this. Great for outside sitting like at Mexico/Epcot, etc.

Our child is going to be 2 at our next trip and anxious to use it and not have to worry about highchairs and He will feel more like the teen sisters sitting right at the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter