• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Highchair for baby available?

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Do they have highchairs available for use in a 1 bedroom? DGrD will be turning 1 and trying to feed her without a highchair would be a nightmare.
I know I can't get a full size crib without renting one, but I'm not sure about the highchair. TIA!

All 1 and 2 bedrooms come with high chairs. They are the wooden kind without a tray that slide right up to the table. If you need a tray type high chair, then I think you will have to rent one. I have not heard of any other high chairs being available fom housekeeping (but maybe someone else will post with other info).

Yes I believe there should be a highchair available! :) If I recall correctly, they have always been the wooden ones found in the park, but they certainly get the job done!

All 1 and 2 bedrooms come with high chairs. They are the wooden kind without a tray that slide right up to the table. If you need a tray type high chair, then I think you will have to rent one. I have not heard of any other high chairs being available fom housekeeping (but maybe someone else will post with other info).

Yes, what they said! :)

Thanks everyone! Now that you say the wooden ones I remember seeing them in the closet.:thumbsup2 That'll do for us - one more item checked off my list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter