High Tea

azreial

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I'm am interested in the high tea at Palo's. How hard is it to get in to? Is it harder than dinner at Palo's, we didn't get to go last year because it booked up so quickly. When/where do you sign up? Is it everyday or just once?

Thanks for any help

Azreial

It books up very fast b/c it's only offered at the days at sea, there's only one seating and it's limited seating. We didn't get our first choice on this past cruise. There was only actually one day left out of three. We went straight there when we boarded and we weren't that far back!

The minute you get on the ship go directly to Rockin' Bar D (turn right between the elevators when entering the ship and go forward between the stairs.) Around the bend to the left you will see a club. Go in there and there will be a person on the back wall at a table making reservations. If you wait too long you won't get any.

On our first cruise we couldn't get Tea reservations but on our second cruise last December, we booked the Romance package and made Tea, Diner, and Brunch reservations on the phone when we booked.
John

Wait...You make your reservations at Rockin Bar D?? Is that just for the tea or dinner too? Where should I go first, to make palo ressies or spa? Help!:confused:

Thanks!

Palo and High tea reservations were both made at the Rockin' Bar D on the 1-3-04 Magic cruise. Palo reserv. made on the dance floor and the High Tea made at the table at the back of the room.

Make the High Tea & Palo reserv. first then go to the Spa for their reservations if High Tea & Palo are more important than whatever you would do at the Spa. Spa seems to not fill up quite as fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter