High Tea

Oathkeeper13

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am going on a 4 day Caribbean cruise on the Dream in July. I was wondering if you could have high tea on the ship, and if so how do you sign up for it.

Thanks

No more High Tea. They have expanded brunch at Palo since there is such a high demand for brunch.

Hello,

I am going on a 4 day Caribbean cruise on the Dream in July. I was wondering if you could have high tea on the ship, and if so how do you sign up for it.

Thanks

While Palo no longer has the high tea option, Disney has recently rolled out a Remy Dessert Experience. While not really a "tea" it's an option.

Remy Dessert Experience
Treat your taste buds to a sweet selection of delectable desserts. "Remy Featuring Pompidou's Patisseries Dessert Experience" is an adult-only dining event named after the dessert chef from the film Ratatouille. Enjoy a 5-course dessert menu, coffee and an in-depth discussion with the Executive Chef and Executive Pastry Chef of Remy. As each dessert is presented, they'll explain the history and evolution of the dessert.

This event is offered while the ship is at sea during cruises of 4 nights or longer. Check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter—once onboard for specific dates and times.

The Remy dessert experience is $50.00 per person. Guests may also select to add a Champagne Pairing to their dining experience for $25.00 per person.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/remy-dessert-experience.882911/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter