High Tea

commdoc

Mouseketeer
We really loved the Palo High Tea on our Christmas cruise. I don't see it listed for our June Fantasy cruise. Is it only available in the winter? Only on the Magic?

Me, too. I think they eliminated the High Tea to allow more time for Brunch.

I was SO disappointed as well! My mom and I love going to high teas and the one on the ship was amazing. I love everything Palo so I was so sad they got rid of this. I thought it was odd because you can get brunch almost anyehere and on the newer ships you can do brunch at Palo and Remy so I was surprised they let the tea go...Also the tea was always later. If I remember correctly my tea was in mid - late afternoon. Not the same time as brunch...

I was SO disappointed as well! My mom and I love going to high teas and the one on the ship was amazing. I love everything Palo so I was so sad they got rid of this. I thought it was odd because you can get brunch almost anyehere and on the newer ships you can do brunch at Palo and Remy so I was surprised they let the tea go...Also the tea was always later. If I remember correctly my tea was in mid - late afternoon. Not the same time as brunch...

The used the times that the tea was scheduled for to extend the brunch hours. Brunch always booked up faster and had a longer waiting list than the tea did.

Plus our Palo server told us that when they did the Tea, the servers did not get a break at all. They had to go straight from Brunch to Tea to Dinner.

We really enjoyed the Tea, but we can understand why they made the change. For us it just means that we have to "sacrifice" and make the trip to the Grand Floridian and the Garden View Tea more often. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter