• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

High School

Definitely! I'd hang out with different people and not stress about grades so much.

Not high school, but I would redo undergrad choices and majors.

I would have put forth more effort (that 3.9 GPA still kills me years later)

I would have changed majors or continued on another course.

I hated both middle and high school. Those were the worst years of my life and there is no way I'd want to go through that again.

No. My friends were the popular group and it was like walking a mine field. Hated it

No way. That would be like wanting to have my wisdom teeth out again.

I actually had a pretty good time in high school (junior high, however...:scared1: ). I had nice friends, great teachers, fascinating classes, and so many enrichment opportunities.

That being said, I'd hate to go back to having only limited power over my own life. And working at McDonalds.

The only reason I'd go back is to save up all my money and buy Microsoft stock cheap. Then I'd sell it all and by Oracle cheap. Then I'd sell all of that and see if I could get in on a round of Google's VC funding. Then I could keep my HS yearbook in the library on my private island. ;)

I know those dreams!! But mine is I dream that it's time for finals or time to turn in some huge paper, but I've never attended the class because I forgot about it or just didn't go. And I'm not going to graduate!!

I have those dreams about college. Someone told me that those dreams were common if you didn't walk at graduation. I didn't but who knows?:confused3

I actually thought I would like to do college again but just visited my college town this past week for the first time in 23 years and no way, no how! Past reliving HS and college. My nephew goes there now and we visited him. He wanted to go out to dinner at 9:00 p.m. I told him I would gladly join him in my pajamas!!:rotfl2:

I went to an all girls high school. It was actually a great school. I liked every minute. But nope wouldn't want to go back.

College was amazing and I'd go back and do it all over again.

Could I relive the first love at age 17 part? It was intoxicating. I think back to it and my heart still does the thump-skip-leap thing.

Don't know that I'd do it again, but I'd definitely have done so much of it differently. Not been so afraid to try new things; had more faith in myself and my abilities and not sold myself short; and definitely not tied myself down with a boyfriend.

would you like another crack at it ?

I would, I would listen, do home work and I would have forced myself not to be so shy. Its a shame such a critical time in our life many of us were so immature

I was just saying this to my DS the other day! I want a do-over! Hop into a time machine and, knowing what I know now, then - do it all over again. I'd loosen up a bit and have some FUN. I'd do things I was too scared to do then. It's sad to think what might have been if I would have only....

Where's that danged time machine, anyway? :headache:

Unfortunately, I relive high school all the time! You know those reoccurring dreams? Mine is that I wander the halls looking for my locker and when I find it, I can't get the combination lock open. I don't even want that dream analyzed, lol.

I have this dream too! Either I can't remember where my locker is, or I'm there but don't know the combination, or I have no idea what class I need to get to and I'm about to be late. I wake up so frazzled and anxious.

Yeah this.

High school gave me wonderful friends who are friends to this day, but I really didn't care much about grades/studying.

I took that attitude to college and honestly would love another chance to apply myself.

Thankfully I did catch up with myself by my Jr. year and was able to pull up my grades enough to get to grad school successfully. I have two MAs so I guess I did ok, but I would love to not have any Cs on my college transcript :headache:. I was just out partying too much (and by partying I don't mean drinking and cavorting, I just mean going out with friends and not studying.) If they had given grades based on my social life I would have graduated with a 4.0.

Nope, went as well as I could have hoped. Another crack at college maybe.

Oh my goodness I would definitely do it over. I would have kept in track and forgot about my social life. Where's a time machine when you need it?!

Could I relive the first love at age 17 part? It was intoxicating. I think back to it and my heart still does the thump-skip-leap thing.

Aww.. How wonderful! Had sort if the same experience. So much fun!

Even the best memories could not make me want to repeat those years of slow torture again.

Ew no. I would do college again, though. Socially, at least. I don't know about another four years of architecture studio, though. Talk about torture!

I loved high school -- hardly had to study, enjoyed sports and extra-curricular activities, had great friends, etc. But no way would I want to do it over again. I enjoy being the father of five and running my own life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter