• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

High School Musical

donnier

Earning My Ears
My 10 yo is a huge HSM fan. Can anyone tell me the times for the HSM show at Hollywood Studios?

Hi,

Here is this week's schedule from Steve Soares' website. Steve updates his site every weekend. The times listed below may not be the same as the times will be when you are at WDW:

High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Right Here! Right Now!
A high-energy cast of 14 singers and dancers takes to the streets of Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the new guest-immersive experience, “High School Musical 3: Right Here! Right Now!” Celebrating the infectious energy of the theatrical motion picture “High School Musical 3: Senior Year,” the show takes place on a traveling “rock concert” stage that stops in front of the iconic Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat for production numbers featuring new songs from the movie. Guests are treated to a total of six original songs from the movie, including a memorably rousing finale entitled “High School Musical.”
20-minute shows at Sorcerer Hat
9:30, 10:30 & 11:30am, 12:30, 1:30 & 4:35pm
Sign language interpreted performances Sunday & Wednesday at 11:30am. Performed in front of the Sorcerer Mickey Hat. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the show and check in with the interpreter wearing a blue shirt at the Snow White planter on the left side. Interpreters located to the left of the show float. NO SEATING.

Thanks

We will be there on April 6, so my guess is they will at least have as many shows maybe more.

Donnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter