• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

High School Musical VMK Card Pictures?

I don't have them, but I would also like to see them.

I don't think the park has the cards yet... We will be checking in there tomorrow night. I'll let you know.

the cards are out at WDW... I have 3 sets of the cards- sorry no scanner here-

I'm scanning them, unless someone else does them first lol.

Ok, here they are :)

HSMquestcards1.jpg

HSMquestcards2.jpg

HSMquestcards3.jpg

HSMquestcards4.jpg

OMG! That's almost perfectly what I needed but can you split them, back front? So I can save as HSM Gym (Back) HSM Gym (Front)? Please!!! It's exactly what I need.

Are you saying that you want 4 separate pics? Or just the back first and then the front, both full cards in 2 images...?

Are you going to print these out and cut them?

Yes, I'm putting them on my iPod too. I'm putting a black and white one in my binder where the real one would go. Then I replace it with the real card when I get it.

Just curious..if you're going to print them out, can you just cut the ones I scanned above? :)

Well, thank you for letting me know. I guess we'll have to go tonight and find out then. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter