High School Musical Pep Rally

Well, we just got back from our visit to Disney World and was very suprised that they wer not having any High School Pep Rally at Disney Studios for the week we were there. Needless to say my 10 year old daughter was very upset, they didn't say why on the times guide you get at the park, just no shows this week!!!! Now I understand that they are going to start a new pep rally for High School musical 2, thats great and all but what about the poor kids that looked forward to seeing one, no matter which one it was? Why shut it down completely , wasn't enough shut down while we were there? Rock-n- Roller coaster, spaceship earth, body wars, cranium command, haunted mansion, also multiple restaurants that they were improving or changing into buffets. Sorry to vent, but she was crushed. Thank you.

Ugh..we just got back too and my daughter was very upset that they did not offer it this past week. She had been looking forward to it since we booked this trip.:sad2:

i don't think it's going to be avialable for when we go..in three days... i think it stinks..we held a hsm 2 party at our house! It's a huge deal to dd, and i know she is going to be crushed!

Unfortunately the HSM show is currently down while they are getting ready for the new show. It really is unfortunate. But they need the time to get ready.

Does anyone know when they will be performing again? We go in three weeks and my DDs will be so upset if it's not there!!

word appears to be 9/23 for the new show.

as for the wonders of life pavilion, don't hold your breath. really. the main portion has been gutted and is being used extensively during the F&W festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter