High School Musical Pep Rally Closed?

milmore104

Mommy to 3 Disney Princesses
I just read that the High School Musical Pep rally is closed due to them turing it into High School Musical 2. :confused3 Does anyone know for how long? I will be arriving in 12 days and my DD will be so upset not to see the show. I looked on the WDW website and it didn't say anything about it being closed. TIA!

:eek: I hope this is not right! My DD will want to cancel the trip. Between this and BTMRR being closed :sad2: . We will be at Disney in 25 days and MGM 28 days. I hope they learn fast :headache:

I just read that the High School Musical Pep rally is closed due to them turing it into High School Musical 2. :confused3 Does anyone know for how long? I will be arriving in 12 days and my DD will be so upset not to see the show. I looked on the WDW website and it didn't say anything about it being closed. TIA!

Yes, it looks like it is down for the change-over.

Don't know how long it will take, though.
You may get lucky.

Keep checking-

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

QUOTE:
High School Musical Pep Rally
Catch Wildcat fever! Cheer the interactive fun as school spirit overtakes you when you join in this awesome pep rally. East High cheerleaders and basketball stars lead the fun as you learn cheers and cool dance moves. Jam to the hottest tracks from the wildly popular Disney Channel movie and then strut your stuff to the super-charged musical finalé.
No performances this week. High School Musical 2: Schools Out! ...... Coming soon!

Yes, it looks like it is down for the change-over.

Don't know how long it will take, though.
You may get lucky.

Keep checking-

QUOTE:
Catch Wildcat fever! Cheer the interactive fun as school spirit overtakes you when you join in this awesome pep rally. East High cheerleaders and basketball stars lead the fun as you learn cheers and cool dance moves. Jam to the hottest tracks from the wildly popular Disney Channel movie and then strut your stuff to the super-charged musical finalé.
No performances this week. High School Musical 2: Schools Out! ...... Coming soon!

Thanks. This is where I actually got the info from. I can only hope when he updates to next weeks show times it will be there! Here's hoping.

I am not positive, but someone told me around the 23rd.

YIKES!! I just spoke with a cm about this yesterday! We are surprising dd with her first trip, in just two weeks!!! We even have an elabrote lie for the plane ride to orlando, she won't know until we check into the hotel!!!

She does nothing but watch the dis channel, we even hosted a hsm2 party at our house, we did one for the cheetah girls movie, and of course saw them in concert, did i mention her birthday was a disney diva party??

She will be so upset if there is no pep rally, she has learned all the moves from what they show on tv!!! UGH... I really hope it's up and kicking in two weeks

NNNOOOOO!!!! My DD, DS & I have been HSM fans since the very first airing of the first movie. We will be at the Studios this Saturday and have been planning and looking forward to this show since April!! UUUGGH!! I heard that the pep rally is performed four or five times a day usually. Why couldn't they have rehearsals for the new show in the morning and then keep the old show up in the afternoon or something? Just my luck - here's wishing for some Pixie Dust........:wizard:

Is HSM pep rally down right now? I hope not,,, we are leaving for WDW today and my girls have been talking about nothing but HSM!!!! Well, if you have to be disappointed, WDW is the place to be,, as how can you remain disappointed when there are so many other things to do!!!!!!

Is HSM pep rally down right now? I hope not,,, we are leaving for WDW today and my girls have been talking about nothing but HSM!!!!

Sorry, but that looks like the case...

This site posts the show times for the current week, but they will be "similar" for other times as well.
Near the top of the page, click on the colored links for the show times at the various parks.
------------------
QUOTE:

Disney-MGM
STUDIOS
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
September 9 - 15, 2007

Well, if you have to be disappointed, WDW is the place to be,, as how can you remain disappointed when there are so many other things to do!!!!!!

With that positive attitude, Tammysue, your trip should be SENSATIONAL!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter