• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

High School Musical Donation

TheDivineChild said:
Me too the only way I can get it is through trade because I will probably never go to disney again considering I only went 6 years ago. Once in a life time experiance for me ( I HOPE Not). :badpc: :guilty: :sad2:
hey at least you have never been to the parks.......Like ME!

I just wanted to let everyone know - in case you don't already - that it is not a simple as filling out the form and getting cards for others. If it was, I am sure anyone would bring quest cards for everyone.

The vmk central staff (at DLR anyway) is very strict about handing out the quest reward cards. You must have an admission ticket or annual pass for each set of cards. If you use an annual pass, you can only get cards every 90 days.

So, if two people go together to the park, they can only get one set of quest cards when turning in the quest. And again - probably because they end up on ebay - the staff is VERY strict with handing out quest cards.

And - no - I do not have any, nore am I asking to be adding to thread.

Until later...
Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams said:
I just wanted to let everyone know - in case you don't already - that it is not a simple as filling out the form and getting cards for others. If it was, I am sure anyone would bring quest cards for everyone.

The vmk central staff (at DLR anyway) is very strict about handing out the quest reward cards. You must have an admission ticket or annual pass for each set of cards. If you use an annual pass, you can only get cards every 90 days.

So, if two people go together to the park, they can only get one set of quest cards when turning in the quest. And again - probably because they end up on ebay - the staff is VERY strict with handing out quest cards.

And - no - I do not have any, nore am I asking to be adding to thread.

Until later...
Disney Dreams

Yup, it seems there's a change in the wind, starting with this new HSM quest. I was by myself, but from WDW VMK central CM explanations, they are also going to give only one set of cards for each print up!

So if a group of 5 turn in 1 HSM quest sheet, that group will only recieve 2 cards, and not 2 cards for everyone. They said this is how they are going to count how many are given.

off topic ranch plz i am srry for wat i did
on topic i will never go to disney

i would like to be added to the list even though it most likely will not happen that i get it...

I would be so happy to get the HSM Quest items..I have never been to Disney and dont see it happening any time soon. I would be willing to trade stuff if needed for the Quest items..

Thank you,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter