High School Musical 3 Rally

PigletGurl

<font color=teal>I <font color=magenta>♥ <font col
Any reviews? I really loved the second one, its my favorite.

The third one is pretty similiar to the second one.. Just the music is all from the third movie and the costumes are different. It's really cute and it does have the same route as the second one did.

The float is the same just with a different paint scheme and the 2 was replaced with a 3.

DSC00233.jpg

bah humbug:rolleyes:

I heard that so many times while in line for the Robert Irvine show so here is the truth.

It runs the parade route after a show at the Sunshine Plaza. It is rah rah cheerleader after 5 Red Bulls type of peppy. The music is not bad by far and I liked it the first couple of times. It is a cute show and something people should watch one time. I found it very up beat and fun to hear. I seen the little kids bouncing and having a good time. Some people will want to see it over and over again depending on the person. :dance3:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
I liked it so two thumbs up.

We just got back from DL and they are reducing the number of times this show is performed. We tried to see it twice and kept being told it wasn't going to happen. Seems the program says they have shows at 3pm and 3:35pm and they don't have those shows but replace them with a 4pm show. My 6 yr old is really into high school musical but found this show boring when we saw it. The songs from HSM3 were her least favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter