Will You Watch High School Musical 2?

• Obviously, are you crazy?

• Most Likey

• I dont Know

• Probably not

• Why would you even bring this up?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm so so so so so so x 100000000000000000 going to watch it
I LOVE it , I will be in WDW the next week after it comes out, so maybe so stars will be there! I will so watch I'm completly in LOVE with Zac efron so I will mostly watch it for him and the songs. but they mostly already said the plot and everyone knows everythin be now.

It's playing on the Disney Channel. Therefore, I'm absolutely sure that like it or not, it'll be on the TV before long.

I originally thought it would be cheesy and it would show how they all lived happily ever after as friends. I am actually pleasantly surprised to find that the antagonist is still mean and is seeking vengeance..I actually find that slightly interesting. I read that someone named Ryan (I am not 100% familiar with the movie) is interested in Gabriella, who likes Troy, but the antagonist likes Troy..confusing! What I have read is that Troy sort of sells out his friends..hmm surely it will not end on a happy note like the orginial because they need conflict for the third one in theaters..i predict that this one's purpose is to heighten conflict.
Exactly.

Ryan likes Gabriella.
Gabriella and Troy are going out.
Sharpay (Ryan's twin sister) likes Troy and is trying to break up his and Gabriella's relationship.

oooh, juicy I knew about the love triangle of sharpay, troy, gabriella.
but not ryan, oooh now it's gonna be really good!

Exactly.

Ryan likes Gabriella.
Gabriella and Troy are going out.
Sharpay (Ryan's twin sister) likes Troy and is trying to break up his and Gabriella's relationship.

yea it takes place at ryan and sharpays clubhouse,

sharpay likes troy,
troy and gabriella r going out,
ryan has some interest in gabreilla
troy has to face having a good job or having good morals
plus much more

if u cant tell im addicted :D

Heck yes! I am most likely the ultimate HSM fan on these boards. From the first movie I know basically every line, dance step, and song. I also know many random facts about the actors/actresses (for example- Vanessa is allergic to chlorine and pepper and Ashley is afraid of spiders and snakes). I own the dvd for the concert and the movie as well as both cds and I jsut bought a new hsm t-shirt, towel, water bottle, and pin from wdw!

im going to strait out say this... I HATE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!! Expecially Sharpey she is a little brat!! ty for reading my rant.

I will most likely be watching it because our tv is usually always on the disney channel. I'm not obsessed, but I kind of want to see how the story unfolds.

Probably not. Unless I'm really really bored in a couple months and there's nothing else on...

I put most likely I might be bussy (sp?) But I don't think it will be very good.I didn't really like the first one until all the other kids liked it then it started to grow on me.(It may sound like pierpressure but,it is ,but who cares?)Any way I don't think that I will like it.

I hope Sharpay and Troy are together FOREVER in HSM2! I hate gabriella and Vanessa Hudgens. oh and here's a random fact about Zac (hey I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!), he wants to skydive and he loves wheat thins.

^ you hate baby V? How could you? I love V and Ash and Zac. The others are ok but I love those three!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter