High School Musical 2 Premiere

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Amber, my eldest DD (6) is having 4 friends round straight from School tomorrow to watch HSM2. So, including my 2, I shall have 6 very, very excited girls in my house from about 3.30 til 8pm.

I've got HSM tableware and I'm going to do a party tea and I've bought some rings and earrings sets - unfortunately there is only one Troy, one Sharpay etc so to avoid arguments I'm going to do a lucky dip. I daresay there will still be tears though!

Is anyone else doing anything?

OOOhhh I wish I had the Disney channel :sad1: Its my DD's 6th birthday tomorrow and she LOVES high school musical,, if she finds out that the premiere is showing on her birthday, I will officially be classed as the worst mother in the world.
Hmmmm,, who do I know who has the disney channel :lmao:
Have fun with the party :thumbsup2:

we don't have the Disney Channel anymore as I downgraded our Virgin Media package to save money for WDW, My DD loves High School Musical and was lucky to see it last week at WDW as they showed it on the Disney Channel.
Jump In is her favourite disney movie though, she has it on DVD as well as HSM.

Amber, my eldest DD (6) is having 4 friends round straight from School tomorrow to watch HSM2. So, including my 2, I shall have 6 very, very excited girls in my house from about 3.30 til 8pm.

I've got HSM tableware and I'm going to do a party tea and I've bought some rings and earrings sets - unfortunately there is only one Troy, one Sharpay etc so to avoid arguments I'm going to do a lucky dip. I daresay there will still be tears though!

Is anyone else doing anything?

Aww, it sounds like the girls are going to have a great time - can I come ? :rotfl2:

Have fun

Mandy :)

BTW - we're not doing anything as the girls downloaded it a few weeks ago (though I wish they were young enough to have a HSM party) :thumbsup2 Blooming Teenagers !!;)

Wow DD would love that! The in-laws are coming for the weekend so Molly knows she might not get to see it uninterupted! She's seen it on the internet so she's not too deprived. DS (22months!) is a big fan of Corbin Bleu - as we speak he is dancing to 'Push It to the Limit!"

Hope your party goes well

I'm not having any friends around to see it. I can't wait to see it though.

There's a bit of an age difference, I'm 14)

It's on at 6pm and we leave for FLORIDA at 4:30, I wouldn't mind to watch it tho!

Oh no, I've just told my DD's (16 & 14) about your party and now they're sulking cos I won't do one :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mandy :)

i'm having dd and her best friend for tea and high school musical themed snacks. (m& s have chocolate lollies)

That sounds great, they'll absolutely love it, we saw it at WDW on 18/9 and my DD's loved it, I think they managed to watch it about 3 times whilst we were there :rotfl:

i'm having dd and her best friend for tea and high school musical themed snacks. (m& s have chocolate lollies)

My teen is off to her friend in Wales to watch it :rolleyes1

I've been looking for HSM stuff for her to take that isn't too young but can't find anything suitable but you are never too old for chocolate lollies so I'm off down to M&S now, thanks for that tip :)

I love HSM and i am also one of the lucky ones who have seen HSM2 already.

Im sure they will love it it is a great film.

The Party sounds great . hmmmm i wonder if my mum will do me one of those.:rotfl2:

xx

We watched it when it premiered in the US and this is really sad to admit but I made us stay in for the evening especially so that I could watch it! :blush:

Your themed party sounds fab! :banana:

We watched it when it premiered in the US and this is really sad to admit but I made us stay in for the evening especially so that I could watch it! :blush:.......

We were in Universal but when we got back to the Beach Club 2 nights later we stayed in to watch the sing along version :cheer2:

We're all set to watch it tonight

What time is it :dance3:

My 2 DD's are off to my brother's to watch it :lmao: , that's what Uncle's are for isn't it:rolleyes: I'm sure they'll drive him crazy :lmao:

I am currently surrounded by four 10 year olds dancing around like loonies - we done the tea, sang the songs and they are all staying over tonight - it's going to be a long, long night :scared1: :scared:

DD and two of her friends are watching it on Disney Channel +1 ;)

Had to nip out to buy a big bottle of wine, for me, for afterwards :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter