High School Musical 2 Premiere Tickets?

hookem81

Mouseketeer
I realize this is a long shot, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on getting tickets to the High School Musical 2 premiere at Downtown Disney on August 14. Thanks!

pirate:

I have no idea, but How cool would that be?? I didn't even know about the premiere. We're going to be there that day and my oldest son is a HUGE HSM fan! Ooooooooh....he would so love just to be outside! I wonder if you can just stand around and see everyone walk the red carpet?
Also, does anyone know if the high school musical performance is still happening in CA?

The performance of the HSM pep rally is dark until August 18 when they roll out a new show based on the new movie - apparently, the cast is learning the new show now and the last performance of the old version was in July.

I too am looking for three HSM 2 premiere passes for 8/14/07. My 12 yr old goddaughter and 10 yr old grandson will be there & we would love to get in. My Cell # is 805-444-2562 if anyone has any. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter