High School Graduations

What year will you be graduating High School?

• Already Graduated

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I feel that way too I have quite a few senior friends that I'm sad to see go. It will be sad next year when there not around anymore since alot of them I've known since kindergarten.

Yeah. Most of the seniors I know are in student council. All of them are girls. I met one of them at freshman orientation (Michelle). She is the current student council president. Thanks to her, I have met the student council director and some of her friends. One day, I met two of the other girls (Jen and Pearl). I recently met the last of the girls (Kristi). She has been explaining to me about the senior activities even though I'm a freshman :lmao:

2014! im a freshman and i have senioritis lol :) only 5 more days of normal school then 2 days of exams then i can finally say im a sophmore! no more freshman ridicule! YAY! btw, Miss. Bianca, i LOVE your signature! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter