high chairs?

Pluto_fan

DIS Veteran
Would someone please tell me what the high chairs are like? Wood-frame no-tray "restaurant" type? Plastic with pad and tray "home" type? Are they the same kind at all restaurants, or do they have different kinds? Is it safe to assume (this being Disney) that they are super clean? Thanks for your help! :goodvibes

I believe they're the wood frame restaurant type. It being Disney, I would bring some Clorox wipes to wipe it down.

They are the wooden restaurant type. Those are much easier to clean. Not very places for food to hide.

Disney does keep the highchairs clean but every person's level of "clean" is different. If you are the type to wipe down the grocery store handles or restaurant table tops before you eat, then you might want to bring something with you. Disney can only do so much.

Some locations such as WWC & Chef M have infant highchairs to offer as well.

Mrs. Disney Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter