HIFS no longer offerring entertainment rate

boboever

Earning My Ears
My family will visit wdw this May. After some research, I chose HIFS. But they are no longer offerring the great entertainment rate. :( The best price I could get is $104 (senior rate). Is it too / a little expensive for May 1-8 stay?

I'm paying an ENT rate of $103 this June. Your rate is good! ::yes::

curly :wave2:

I just tried yesterday for June, and they aren't offering it any more. Sigh, how much did I miss it by anyway.

Best I can get is 154 for ~8-12 of June...

Keep checking back. I got the entertainment rate for 5/23-31! Hopefully you will be able to get it for June.

I have/had 2 rooms booked for June 8-15 for ent. rate of $103.00 reg. 154.00. I called and cancelled one of the rooms yesterday because the couple that was going to go with us decided they couldn't make it. Keep trying.
Sheila

Thanks. I will give them another call and see if I can't get a more amenable CSR. When did you make your reservations?

I think that is a decent rate. I'd book it and check daily to see if lower rates are offered.

Have fun,

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter