Hiding ducks on the cruise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s an NCL thing, but I’m not sure. We have done Disney, Royal (5+ years ago), Princess (5+ years ago) and NCL and only seen them on NCL recently.

Hiding cruise ducks seems to have caught on with DCL now. I had quite a few people that hid ducks for my Disney Wish cruise that was the week after Christmas and people have already posted in my cruise group for the week after Easter that they plan to hide ducks.

It kind of depends on the cruise. We found one on the Wish hidden under a theater seat. But didn't see any at all on our recent Magic or Dream cruises despite keeping an eye out.

Well by that logic you could just stuff some money in a fish extender insread of making/buying small gifts but that would miss the point.

No it would be different if the money is hidden. It's pretty cool to see reactions when people find it. Especially little kids

Yes, it is a thing on DCL but it doesn't seem to be as common as some of the other lines. We found our first duck on DCL in 2015. It has not seemed to negatively impact the DCL line over the years, so guessing that it will still be a thing moving forward.

We hid 20 ducks on the Wonder. Too many. It was not easy hiding them with people around.

we did see a CM with one of our ducks. we Hid some in plain-site also. Ours had tags to scan to take a pic with if the finder wanted to do that.

we also randomly pixie dusted some Fish extenders since we didn’t join a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter