Hideaway on the Disney Wish

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Can anyone comment on programming and experiences in the Hideaway? Will a just 21 year old be allowed in? I know that there was some flexibility of age within the 1820 club on the other ships.:) Thank you.

Can anyone comment on programming and experiences in the Hideaway? Will a just 21 year old be allowed in? I know that there was some flexibility of age within the 1820 club on the other ships.:) Thank you.
My just 21 year old daughter was not allowed in. We just got off a B2B today. They told her since she was an “official“ adult now she could not be a part of it and would have to just go find things to do and meet people on her own. I think because it’s an actual space now, they are being more restrictive for the act meet ups, or maybe she just got a really strict crew member.

My just 21 year old daughter was not allowed in. We just got off a B2B today. They told her since she was an “official“ adult now she could not be a part of it and would have to just go find things to do and meet people on her own. I think because it’s an actual space now, they are being more restrictive for the act meet ups, or maybe she just got a really strict crew member.
Great - They finally get a space when my daughter ages out 🤪 Glad our 7 night Greece is on the Dream next year. Hopefully they won’t find an official space for them before then!
Thank you for reporting back 😊

Its an area on the wish built for 18-20 year old crowd to use (like a hang out area)

Does anyone know whether they do open house in this at all?

No, they are usually quite strict with the older age groups. My son turned 18 the day we boarded and he couldn't go to the teen club. (which he understood) So he did some of the 18-20 events.

Great - They finally get a space when my daughter ages out 🤪 Glad our 7 night Greece is on the Dream next year. Hopefully they won’t find an official space for them before then!
Thank you for reporting back 😊
I know, my daughter was bummed. This was our rebooked cruise from 2020 (when she was 19) so was hoping they’d still let her in.

Its an area on the wish built for 18-20 year old crowd to use (like a hang out area)

Does anyone know whether they do open house in this at all?
When the teen club Vibe has open house you can see it. It’s a section of the Vibe that has a divider for when the Hideaway has events.

It is inside the teen club, VIBE. So when they close half of it off for the Hideaway (moveable wall) it shrinks the teen club considerably.

You can see a walkthrough with pics here:

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/2022/07/disney-wish-vibe-the-hideaway-walkthrough/

When the teen club Vibe has open house you can see it. It’s a section of the Vibe that has a divider for when the Hideaway has events.

Ah thanks both! That explains why I've not seen anything about it specifically its been included with the Vibe stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter