Hidden Mickeys???

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
Is there a guide out there so you know where to look? I only know where the 1 is they told me about on the tour in MGM...would love to know where to look.

I just got back from Disney- went during Easter- and we had the book Hidden Mickeys. It was so fun walking through the park trying to find them all it is quite hard! It was also good to pull out during long line so we could remember where the ones were in the ride we were about to get on! Definetely worth it! Have Fun!! ::MickeyMo

We bought the Hidden Mickeys book last year on our trip. I have to agree too that it made the lines go faster because we were busy looking at the book and trying to find Hidden Mickeys while standing in line. It is a lot fun!!
My DS's still talk about it and even try to find them around our home town. :)

luvmyfam444 said:
Is there a guide out there so you know where to look? I only know where the 1 is they told me about on the tour in MGM...would love to know where to look.
7227421.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter