• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hidden Mickeys Guide

disneylala310

Earning My Ears
This may be a stupid question, but are there places available at DW to buy the Hidden Mickeys Guide? I've heard it helps pass the time when waiting in line for rides, and I'd like to have a copy.

Thanks for any help! :)

We got ours at the little shop right outside the main MK gates where you rent lockers. But I've seen them all over. You shouldn't have a problem finding one.

I don't know if it is the same one you are looking for or not, but they usually sell a Hidden Mickey Book at Borders or Barnes and Noble.

You can find the book all over the place at WDW. It is by Dr. Steven Barrett and very well done! :)

Enjoy your trip!

I know they sell it at Disney's Wonderful World of Memories in Downtown Disney ~ it's the scrapbooking store w/all the photo albums & frames.

I've seen it in many other places too - in the parks & in DTD. You can also get it at just about every major bookstore & at amazon.com

Just make sure you get the 3rd edition, it's the most recent, and visit the author's website for even newer updates. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter