Hidden Mickey Thread!

mickey'sbff

She passes time by singing, like someone else I kn
On this thread, you can talk about finding Hidden Mickeys, Hidden Mickeys you've found, Hidden Mickeys you want to find, etc!

http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/catalog.php This website has TONS of hidden mickeys!!!!! One of my favorite is in The Great Movie Ride in the Wizard of Oz scene. Look at the top of the trees! I also really like this book called The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World. It's not hidden mickeys, but there of tons of hidden things I've never noticed!!!:goodvibes

In the haunted mansion in the banquet hall farthest plates

Be sure to check the DIS Hidden Mickey Thread in my Sig too!

I absolutely love hidden mickeys!!!:love: I begged my mom to buy the official book last time we visited the parks. Personally my fave is probably all of the ones on the Carousel of Progress, especially the little Sorcerer Mickey in the future scene.:)

I absolutely love hidden mickeys!!!:love: I begged my mom to buy the official book last time we visited the parks. Personally my fave is probably all of the ones on the Carousel of Progress, especially the little Sorcerer Mickey in the future scene.:)

Where exactly is that? I've never noticed!

Apparently it moves around but I read somewhere that it is usually on the mantle of the fireplace or under the christmas tree... There are like 3 hidden mickeys in just the future scene alone though.

I found the one in It a Bugs Life under the tree in Animal Kingdom. It looks like a Mickey head not anything else.:) Does anyone know were the one is in Small World:confused3

i have a hidden mickey book that gives you hint where most of the hidden mickeys are. I havefound at least 200 in the past 3 years :)

i have even found some in the pirates of the carribean it was tricky but then u get it how it is made. i even have a hidden mickey book where it shows all the hidden mickeys in wdw

i have even found some in the pirates of the carribean it was tricky but then u get it how it is made. i even have a hidden mickey book where it shows all the hidden mickeys in wdw
yea thats like what i have. we probably have the same one. :cool1:

You can find a hidden mickey on splash mountain in the clouds at the end of the ride.
You can also find a mickey in Its a small world on the koala bear as its ears and head creates a mickey.

I would write some of the hidden mickeys that i have found, but there's too many to count! ;)

My favorite Hidden Mickey of all time has to be the golf ball in Soarin'. This Hidden Mickey appears when the guy hits the golf ball and when its spinning you can see a small Mickey Mouse Head :D

Hmm I like the one in Journey into Imagination with figment. It's the headphones on a table at one part, i think when your going through the eye test, and the headphones form a mickey. :thumbsup2

At the end of Thunder Mountain there is a hidden Pooh made out of gears on the right hand side, it has tiny little ears instead of the normal Mickey ones.

In the snow right (near teamboatsprings) at the top of Mt. Gushmore there is a blue hidden mickey :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter