Hidden Mickey hints

These aren't hints, they are the actual locations, but you can use them to create hints if you want.

http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/item.php?aid=8645

My kids favorite place to find hidden Mickeys is Rafiki's Planet Watch. They are everywhere. The big animal mural in Conservation Station has tons, in the animals' eyes, the butterfly's spots, etc. I love to take pictures of the kids pointing to the ones they find!

Thanks for the link! I am trying to find something for ds10 to do since I think he may be to old for autograph book. We have never really done the Hidden Mickey thing and I thought this trip would be a great time to start :)

My boys were into Hidden Mickeys this past trip. We had the laptop at the hotel with us so the night before we went to the park, I would read them some of the ones listed on that site. When we got to the park we would look for any we remembered. Anytime they found one I took a picture of them pointing to it. I thought it would be something cute to look back on. In Epcot the CM's were very helpful. The boys would ask in each country if there were any HMs and many CMs gave them clues where to find the ones in that country. The CMs at the hotels gave them clues where to find some also.

I was thinking about giving him a disposable camera to use when he found them but we will see about that. This is first time staying on-site as well so I will be asking them for help as well. Thanks so much for input!!!

We are going to start an album of Hidden Mickeys. We'll take pictures, document where it is, who spotted it, date, etc, and add to the album each trip. My kids are super excited!

walking from teacups to Indy Speedway - dd spotted a "Hidden Mickey" on the sidewalk - it was a shadow!!! A MM Shadow!! we looked at the light post and yep - it was designed to create the MM shadow!!

Ask CM's at attractions - on the train in MK when you go thru the Splash MT in the sky/clouds = HM

at Great Movie Ride - try and ride near the CM with the microphone - ask about HM - as you start to move - on the left is a HUGE mural - before you leave the entry into the doors - look in the windows - HM!! Mickey is in the window of one of the houses!!

Also in the ride as you go into the dark Gangster street - on the left there are peeling posters - HM - hidden foot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter