Hidden Mickey HELP!!!

kenziesmom

Mouseketeer
:sad: I am unable to capture the picture of Mickey on the flat rock at the Explorers Tent. I have taken 5 pictures and none show on my list at VMK Main Street. Mickey lights up with every picture. Has anyone had this problem and if so, what did you do? I have 49 and this is my last one. My DH is also unable to capture the same picture with a different computer.

there are a few HM that are giving some people problems....I myself have taken all 50 and the game only recognizes that I have taken 48.

Do not waste anymore film it's too expensive now. Send in an error report and just sit back and wait, if you can, for them to fix it. That is what I am doing.....

Mal

I had the same problem........took a picture of the 'waterfall' mickey and then my list said I'd taken a picture of the rock!! :confused3

DD had the same problem. The quest list is wrong. If it is saying you have the waterfall, it means you have the rock. She went back and took a pic of the waterfall (even though the list showed she had that one and not the rock) and BINGO, she got her Gold Oswald. This seems to be a glitch only in the Exporer's Tent on the Quest List. Thanks to another DISer's suggestion, we figured out the problem.

thank you for this link. I thought I was going nuts. I had 49 and finally clicked on the waterfall again and it worked.......got my 50!
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter