Hidden Mickey for Haiti REVEALED!!! - $2035 raised.

I am so very proud to be a part of this! Thanks again for organizing it!:thumbsup2

Feel free to use the badge in your email signature if you'd like! You can grab the image from mine if you want. Spreadin' the word might help to get the snowball to grow.

:yay:

I donated $25 to Red Cross Canada, the Canadian Government matches our donations, that made it $50. My boss made an equal donation of $25 and the government will match hers as well.

So I've donated $100.

WOW! I am so happy to see this is back and also so happy it is over $1000 already! Great Job!

BTW, to the PP who doubted this. I have seen the photos and it is indeed a Hidden Mickey. And it is for a good cause, so :thumbsup2 !!!

No, no... over $360 so far, not $1,000 yet. However, if all the folks that read the thread even just gave $1 each, we'd be there.

Hopefully, in time, this silly little idea will bear the fruit I hoped it would.
:flower3:

No, no... over $360 so far, not $1,000 yet. However, if all the folks that read the thread even just gave $1 each, we'd be there.

Hopefully, in time, this silly little idea will bear the fruit I hoped it would.
:flower3:

My mistake, I was so happy to see the tread back I misread. I saw the $1000 and got excited, but I believe you will be there in no time!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hello!

I just wrote a check for $100 to Compassion International. (I also texted to Red Cross a few days ago - but I think we should just count the $100 for this.) Thanks for spearheading this campaign!

Angie (elemusing) Hawkins

EXCELLENT! Angie, thanks so much for participating! :cheer2:

I hope your generosity inspires the person reading this message right now to go to the Red Cross (or other charity) right now and donate $1 or more.

Your donation has put us very close to the halfway point! :woohoo:

I will send you, by private message, the Hidden Mickey for Haiti details right now.

Thanks again for participating and helping to inspire others who have already given to dig a little deeper. :littleangel:

Best regards,

Slippy

PS: Folks, there is no minimum donation (well, $1...) for me to send you the Hidden Mickey pictures and directions, or for you to get the recognition any other person receives. Just PM me after making a new donation, and I'll fill you in!

PPS: I *think* I have emailed everyone so far, and added them to the first post in the thread. If I'm mistaken, drop me a line.

Hello!

I just wrote a check for $100 to Compassion International. (I also texted to Red Cross a few days ago - but I think we should just count the $100 for this.) Thanks for spearheading this campaign!

Angie (elemusing) Hawkins

What a great idea!!! I love finding Hidden Mickeys (regardless of how they got there) ;) and can't wait to see it!!!

And I've given money to UMCOR's Haiti Earthquake Fund to help the cause. :goodvibes

Slippy, I wouldn't worry about even responding to "DVD". Those of us who believe in this have seen the Hidden Mickey and know it to be true. Further, we know that the money we have given is not going to you, but to the organization that we choose.

BTW, theis has been APPROVED by the Disboard, they believe in Slippy, and so do I!!!

I am happy to be a part of all of this, the story of this Hidden Mickey, knowing where it is (next trip we are going to go and see it,) and more importantly to know that the little bit we gave is helping someone who needs it.

To Slippy--- As my kids would say, "YOU ROCK!" :banana::thumbsup2:cool1::yay:

What a great thing to do. I just made a $10 donation to ARC.

I donated $10 to the ARC last week through Publix. Just swiped my CC and added it to my grocery bill, so I didn't even notice it! My DS10 will also be taking in boxes of instant oatmeal, corn flakes, and packs of Gatorade to add to his school's food drive.

Good job Slippy, I'm glad that WM Doc came on with approval!

What a great thing to do. I just made a $10 donation to ARC.

Thanks, SamSam! I emailed you the pictures and information on the Hidden Mickey for Haiti.

We are now MORE THAN HALF WAY TO THE ORIGINAL GOAL OF $1,000.

Can you help us some?

It is nice to see this community working together.

I'm in! I think this is a fabulous idea and can't wait to see the totals go higher and higher with each update. :goodvibes

Thanks to all of the recent donors. Someone asked me what charities were being supported so far. Here they are:
  • Canada for Haiti
  • American Red Cross
  • Unicef
  • Doctors without Borders (Médécins sans Frontières)
  • Food for the Poor
  • Catholic Relief Services
  • United Methodist Committee on Relief Haiti Emergency/Haiti Earthquake Fund
  • Red Cross Canada
  • Compassion International

Remember, you pick the charity, and the amount you donate. If you want the amount to be confidential, just tell me and I won't post it anywhere (though I need to know just for goal tracking purposes).

Join in, folks =)

Here ya go Slippy:

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your donation to Catholic Relief Services. Your generous gift will allow CRS to respond to the massive earthquake that has devastated Haiti.

Please help us spread the word by telling friends and family about Haiti and how CRS is responding, and please consider following us on Twitter and Facebook to receive updates on what we are doing in Haiti.

Once again, thank you for your support.

God bless you!

Sincerely,
Catholic Relief Services

You will receive a transaction summary via email that you can retain for your records.

Transaction Summary

Transaction Date:
1/30/10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter