• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hidden Mickey app?

provencio

Mouseketeer
Just wondering I am aware of the hidden Mickey book/guide ... does anyone know if there is a site to subscribe to or an app? Just curious as I know most visitors have a phone and it would be easier than caring around the book. Thanks!

Yes there is an app available on iOS but it does have a cost it is not free.

Yes, Steven Barrett's Hidden Mickey app is the name. We love it. It lets you keep track from trip to trip of which ones you have found and it gives clues to find them. It is a lot of fun. We use it every trip.

Yes there is an app available on iOS but it does have a cost it is not free.
It's also available on android. I have it on both my Apple devices and my android phone. I love using it in the parks when I go solo. One of the best games that I play with my Disney-loving siblings is to send them pictures of Hidden Mickeys that I've found and ask them if they can see them as well. They do the same for me, when they are visiting and I'm stuck at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter