• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hidden Elvis in it's a small world?

spacemermaid

DIS Veteran
I was in the Park last week, and there was a "hidden Elvis" next to the new Lilo & Stitch figures in it's a small world. It's a small statuette of Elvis in a white jumpsuit, and I was not able to get a picture of it. Did anyone else see it? Did anyone get a picture that they can post?

I was in the Park last week, and there was a "hidden Elvis" next to the new Lilo & Stitch figures in it's a small world. It's a small statuette of Elvis in a white jumpsuit, and I was not able to get a picture of it. Did anyone else see it? Did anyone get a picture that they can post?

I don't have a picture, but I saw it when I was there a couple weeks ago and couldn't remember if it had always been there, or if it was just there for the holiday overlay! It's not even really "hidden" very much.

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02061.jpg

Wow, I had no idea there was a hidden Elvis there. I'll have to look for it the next time I ride Small World.

You're welcome very much! :) It took a couple of tries with the lower light level in there. Someday I'll have a cool camera.

The pics are great!

l’amore bella: I think Elvis may just be there for the holidays? He wasn't there last summer; it'd be cool if they kept him there, though!

It definitely was not there on Nov 14th, I have pics from that day. So, it's not part of Christmas overlay. I'd say a CM stuck it there, hope it's not someone who can get in trouble for it.

It definitely was not there on Nov 14th, I have pics from that day. So, it's not part of Christmas overlay. I'd say a CM stuck it there, hope it's not someone who can get in trouble for it.

Piecing the mystery together, it WAS there at least as early as Nov. 30th (when I saw it).

According to the Holiday Tour, Elvis always makes an appearance somewhere on Small World Holiday. He is not there the rest of the year.

Oh what fun. I told my family it was there and to look for it. I didn't tell them right where it was, so they will have to search it out. Thanks for the tip...it'll be a fun new surprise. princess:

We didn't get that tidbit on our tour either. :( But we did see Elvis!! :)

Wasn't there a rumor about Elvis being on some other ride a while back? I forget what it was. I don't think it was as clear as that one. Does anyone else remember that?

Wasn't there a rumor about Elvis being on some other ride a while back? I forget what it was. I don't think it was as clear as that one. Does anyone else remember that?

It was HMH! When it changed back to the regular HM, I couldn't find his pic. I couldn't even find it this year. All I found was George Washington.

I think it was around 2006, we found a hidden picture of Elvis in the big Christmas tree on the Small World ride. Very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter