• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hi

Thanks for the warm welcomes!! My brother and I (both middle aged) made our reservation for Coronado Springs. That pool looks beautiful. I have so many questions. If anyone can help me understand the layout of the resort, I'd appreciate it. Between his hip and my back we are trying to figure out the best spot for access to the pool. (hopefully that big pool)

I cant believe how wonderful everyone has been on these sites! I really love planning my vacation this way. Thank you everyone!

Hi there :)

I hope you find all of the information you are looking for to help make planning your first trip to Disney a pleasant experience! We have not stayed at Coronado Springs, but it looks like a lovely resort. Enjoy!

Hi there :)

I hope you find all of the information you are looking for to help make planning your first trip to Disney a pleasant experience! We have not stayed at Coronado Springs, but it looks like a lovely resort. Enjoy!
thanks! i cannot believe how excited i have gotten over a vacation

We stayed at Coronado for our honeymoon 4 years ago. Beautiful resort and pool. You can always call and request to be near something. They try their best to accommodate.

We stayed at Coronado for our honeymoon 4 years ago. Beautiful resort and pool. You can always call and request to be near something. They try their best to accommodate.
thanks. i read i can get a wheel chair if needed and I read something about golf carts. I wish i knew more, but this helps relieve my anxiety.

We have our first cruise booked for Dec 23rd on the Magic. Also thinking about doing 8 days at WDW before we sail. Its a lot to take in...

Welcome!!! It's so much fun planning Disney trips and the peeps around here are so helpful and a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter