Hi!!

The Marsons

Port Orleans Crazy!
Hi!

Just thought i'd say hello to you all, i'm a long time lurker and thought it was about time i joined in!

We are going to the World on Ocotber 22nd for 18 days. We are doing MNSSHP on the 30th (my little boy Georges 5th birthday). We are staying at our fave place or as i like to call it my second home Port Orleans Riverside.

There is me Sarah, my hubby Chris and our two children George 4 and Madeline 3.

Can't wait to get to know you all!!

Hi!

Just thought i'd say hello to you all, i'm a long time lurker and thought it was about time i joined in!

We are going to the World on Ocotber 22nd for 18 days. We are doing MNSSHP on the 30th (my little boy Georges 5th birthday). We are staying at our fave place or as i like to call it my second home Port Orleans Riverside.

There is me Sarah, my hubby Chris and our two children George 4 and Madeline 3.

Can't wait to get to know you all!!

:welcome: Hope ya'll have a magical vacation! We did MNSSHP last year and it was incredible. The parade and fireworks alone are worth going for. We are heading down in December this year and I can hardly wait!

:welcome: to the DIS!!!!!! You will love MNSSHP........we've been 3 times and it was great each and every time party:. Have a great trip....it will be here before you know it :dancer: :dancer:.

Wow 18 days!!! Good for you :thumbsup2 and your family. I am sure the kids will love it. Even the Big Kids :laughing: LOL. I know I always do. It truly is the greatest place on earth. :cheer2:

Maryann:surfweb:

7.gif

:welcome: to the DIS!!! Hope you love it here! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter