hi!

Busy B

Mouseketeer
I'm not new to the Dis, but new to this name. I used to be Disney Cakers (as if anyone noticed me :rotfl2: ) but I forgot my password and I'd given up trying to get it reset. So here I am as Busy B saying hi!

LOL now back to the forums!! woo hoo!

Brandy

Busy B said:
I'm not new to the Dis, but new to this name. I used to be Disney Cakers (as if anyone noticed me :rotfl2: ) but I forgot my password and I'd given up trying to get it reset. So here I am as Busy B saying hi!

LOL now back to the forums!! woo hoo!

Brandy

:rotfl2: Now I can relate to this one! I used these boards heavily about 9 years ago .... NOW when i started planning a new trip, can't remember NAME or PASSWORD :crazy: So new me but only by name

Donald - my hero said:

:rotfl2: Now I can relate to this one! I used these boards heavily about 9 years ago .... NOW when i started planning a new trip, can't remember NAME or PASSWORD :crazy: So new me but only by name

that is too funny! well you see what happened to me, my computer has always "saved" my information. Then one day poof! No saved info! I have oh, about a dozen different passwords like the crazy girl that I am and just gave up. LOL I couldn't take it anymore! Since I'm going with my mom to Disney in 2 months I really needed to be on here. HE HE :)

plus, I'm really addicted to the disney food thread

WelcomeSparkle.gif

aww thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

this week my modem died, kicked the bucket, legs in the air. I've had to go a whole week without DIS and our trip is less than 2 months away! Finally a new modem arrived today! WOO HOO! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter